Howdy from Houston!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

3 Dog Brew

Supporting Member
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
Found this place doing a Google search for Erdinger clone recipes. Alas my search has led me to believe that with Hefe beers technique is actually more important than ingredients. I've been doing all grain for a couple of years now, but my problem is that until the last batch I made of Pedigree Porter, I had never made the same beer twice. It is very hard to learn when you brew somethiing new everytime.

Mel Silva

http://www.3dogbrew.com
3DogBrewery.gif

New to this board too and from Houston as well. We'll have to get together for a swap or brew session or something.

Hello Houston,
I currently live in AZ buut am moving to Houston next month. I was wondering if any of you have been to the Two Rows brew pub and what your thoughts on the beer and food are. Can't wait to check out Houston!

My Brew Bros and I went to Two Rows last month and made a half day of fun and exploration at Defalcos Home Wine and Beer Supplies and then the "SAMPLER" at TwoRows Classic Grill - Located in Allen, Addison, Dallas and Houston just 2 miles away. When we do things in bulk, we order from Austin Homebrew Supply because they have a Flat Fee Shipping. But the People at Defalcos are Good, Knowledgeable and above all patient with our questions.

I live in Livingston and we don't have an organized group here but there are a a 1/2 dozen or so that loosely organize but we're extract brewers. Hail and Well Met!:tank:

Found this place doing a Google search for Erdinger clone recipes. Alas my search has led me to believe that with Hefe beers technique is actually more important than ingredients. I've been doing all grain for a couple of years now, but my problem is that until the last batch I made of Pedigree Porter, I had never made the same beer twice. It is very hard to learn when you brew somethiing new everytime.

Mel Silva

http://www.3dogbrew.com
3DogBrewery.gif

I'm baaaaack! After an almost 3 year hiatus to move to Spring, TX rebuild the brewery, demo and rededorate a bathroom and a bedroom as well as build a garden shed to get stuff out of the garage (brewery), I'm back on the board. Wow! I missed a lot the last 3 years. It's great to be back.

Oh, and I'm now sporting a Premium Membership.

Back