Greetings from Navarre, FL

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Harleydls

Reaction score
Started brewing beer in 1981 and made several batches before taking a 40 year hiatus. Getting back in the swing of things with much better equipment and a finer application for what makes a good beer. I mostly drink IPAs now but occasionally drift off course and enjoy an amber, porter, or stout. Hoppiness is happiness in my book. I’ve brewed two batches since my restart, a decent citrusy IPA and a still fermenting pale ale. Have a couple more kits on deck, both IPAs and looking forward to learning how to do all grain brewing and refining my technique. One big improvement now is I keg instead of bottling. We’ll worth the extra investment in equipment. If you share my love of hoppy brews, hit me up!

Welcome back! I thought my hiatus was long at 20 years. Big improvements I appreciated from the late '90s to now: BIAB, Star-San and all the equipment and ingredients available online. And this web site. Good luck have fun!

Welcome! I went to high school close by (FWB) and have a lot of family still there. Enjoy the journey, all grain is a short learning curve but worth every bit of effort :cool: .

Welcome! I went to high school close by (FWB) and have a lot of family still there. Enjoy the journey, all grain is a short learning curve but worth every bit of effort :cool: .
If you are ever in the area, I know several good breweries in the area. I’m happy to share my favs with you.

Back