Howdy from Austin!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

swatchie

Reaction score
I have bene a long time lurker on this forum and its time to make my intro I guess :D

My neighbor got me brewing, and I have poured alot of money into it since. I started with a Porter, and moved to Dunkel's and Wheat beers. I am trying to get everything so I can start all grain.

I am following in my neighbors footsteps and will be brewing a beer to share with my Son after he is born. It will be an Imperial Stout, and in true Texas fashion, will be called Shane's ****kickin Stout.

Since it seems everyone has a name for their home brew, I decided to call mine Holder Beer :D

Hope to get alot more great info, and if possible, to pass on what I have learned as well.

Howdy and welcome from a neighbor in Round Rock. You will have fun with all grain and make some fantastic beers. If you have been lurking for a while you will have a real head start on what you need to know to make it a smooth, successful transition. And of course you have the experience of many outstanding brewers at your beck and call. :mug:

Congrats on you son as well. :ban: When will Shane be making his entrance?

Howdy and welcome from a neighbor in Round Rock. You will have fun with all grain and make some fantastic beers. If you have been lurking for a while you will have a real head start on what you need to know to make it a smooth, successful transition. And of course you have the experience of many outstanding brewers at your beck and call. :mug:

Congrats on you son as well. :ban: When will Shane be making his entrance?

Thanks. He is scheduled to be here on the 31st, but we might be delivering early depending on the estimated size. Up to the docs. :D

Hello or should I say "Hola" from down here on the border in McAllen, TX. I don't speak Spanish because I'm not from these parts. Relocated from SC for temporary assignment but brought all my brewing equipment with me. I order all my supplies from Austin Homebrew, they're great, in case you didn't already know.

Back