Howdee from Texas

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cornfedtrailertrash

Reaction score
guess it's time to say hi after posting a reply to a question regarding local DFW stores & realizing i'd been on here two years & it was my first post. been brewing almost 22 years off & on, used to be only wine but i expanded to beer about 10 years ago. finally getting back into it after almost nothing for the last two years. glad i had started growing hops, it looks like thier prices have gone up an insane amount at the stores over the last two years!
for any of you in the DFW area, one of our longtime brewstores in FTW is moving & changing names. moving again? fortunately it's in the same shopping lot & not across town. i'm hopefull it will be a larger store as they had a lot of merch in a small footprint.
cheers.
-steph

yeah, hops flower in texas.

Howdy right back at ya there Corn Fed.... I live right down the road from you here in Texarkana. I am planning on heading that way after the first of the year. I may give you a shout so you could fill me in on the new name and address of the store. I plan on checking out a homebrew store while im in that neck of the woods. Also plan on hitting the micro brew restaurant right next to Bass Pro in Grapevine while im there as well.....:mug:

Back