How the Britts do it, pour that is.

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It would have been nice if the bartender would have explained to her the beer is not warm, is a cellar temp. Thanks for perpetuating the myth.

It would have been nice if the bartender would have explained to her the beer is not warm, is a cellar temp. Thanks for perpetuating the myth.

All in all it was a bad presentation, hard to understand, but I loved the tap handles. :cross:

One other thing... I don't know how the Brits do it, but I cringe whenever a server allows the beer to touch the spout. There is no reason for this to happen; all it does is soils the tap. The draft beer guide put out by some group here in the US explicitly states that you shouldn't allow this to happen...

Are you talking about the cask beer poured through a beer engine? I thought the spout always went below the beer in the glass on those. Could be wrong, I've never used one.

Back