How many taps do you have or

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

How many taps do you have?

• One

• Two

• Three

• Four

• Six

• Eight

Results are only viewable after voting.
Poll fail. Where's the choice for 0? You're not being very inclusive of us bottlers :)
The very title of the thread excludes bottlers... Sheesh.. some people are soo needy of attention:cross:;)

20 and I use a condensate pump and tap water no glycol here
I would love 20 taps but I can see that getting hard to keep up with.

Right now I have two with space to go up to 4 or 6 depending on gas in or gas out of my keezer that I am assembling.

I really have a 5 tap kegerator, but that wasn't an option... and I do also have a picnic tap I very occasionally use, so I counted that.

I've got 6 in a keezer with a keg capacity of 8. I go through periods where I have a bunch of full kegs waiting to kick, so I can put on new brews in waiting. I also go through periods where I have 1-2 empty faucets, while I wait for new brews to finish or to carb. Sometimes I think 6 is too many. Sometimes I think it's not enough.

One thing is for sure: you better have a strong exercise routine and healthy diet if you plan to keep kegs rotating without adding pounds.

Only have two... but I do have walls that aren't doing too much right now. :)

barview.jpg

Back