How many gallons of homebrew in 2016?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
782.5 +2.5 gal American barleywine = 785

gratefuld Quote:
Originally Posted by gratefuld View Post
+2 gallons Mexican lager = 4.5 gallons

+1 gallon cherry cider = 5.5 gallons

I see gratefuld was trying to trip me up, didn't know that on this thread there is also a running tally of cider! For BEER:

785 +
6g Black Out Vanilla Stout +
5g Biermuncher's Black Pearl Porter =

It's been a slow year. We had a hectic heatwave that kept me from brewing for the last week. Thus far I've only brewed 3 Gal Hard lemon, 2 Gal scottish light, 1 Gal california common and 2.5 Gal Stout.

It's been a slow year. We had a hectic heatwave that kept me from brewing for the last week. Thus far I've only brewed 3 Gal Hard lemon, 2 Gal scottish light, 1 Gal california common and 2.5 Gal Stout.

So are you adding those 8.5 gallons to the previous total, or did you already input those quantities in this thread? I need to know because I want to add what I just brewed.

So are you adding those 8.5 gallons to the previous total, or did you already input those quantities in this thread? I need to know because I want to add what I just brewed.

That hard lemon doesn't sound like beer ;)
I don't think he's added them yet, tack it on to yours

Back