How many gallons of homebrew in 2016?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
+ 5.5 Centennial Blonde.

=10.5 Gallons.

CORRECTION:

= 11.0 Gal

Can we get a final count from 2015 on the original post to reference back to at the end of 2016?

Looks like the 2015 total was 30971.5

Do we count the volume that goes into the fermenter or bottles/kegs? Also, we only count what was Brewed in 2016 right? Not like I have a rye pale ale I Brewer in 2015 that is still fermenting so I count that, correct?

5 gallons of Bavarian Hefeweizen yesterday, 5 gallons of Moose Drool Clone and 5 gallons of Blueberry Cider today.

23 +15 = 38 gallons

5 gallons of Bavarian Hefeweizen yesterday, 5 gallons of Moose Drool Clone and 5 gallons of Blueberry Cider today.

23 +15 = 38 gallons

Previous years have been beer only, cider is a separate thread.

+5 gallons of robust porter

=140.5
Got a bunch of kegging equipment for Christmas, hope to contribute more than 20 gallons this year...

+5 gallons saison, -5 gallons cider from phildo

=140.5

160 + 1 gallon Chocolate Maple Porter = 161

Going to be bottling Tuesday and kicking out 2 2.5G batches...Will update when/if I do those brews. :)

161+5 gallons holiday ale that I didn't get around to brewing before the holiday and 5 gallons rye-p-a=

161+5 gallons holiday ale that I didn't get around to brewing before the holiday and 5 gallons rye-p-a=

+ 5 gallons of a "Premium Czech Lager" that was supposed to be a Czech Pilsner but I screwed up and added too much grain. Here's to hoping it's a good one.

= 176

Latest posts

Back