How many gallons of homebrew in 2011?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Brewed 11G of a botched Stone IPA clone (mash was 'way' light).. gonna brew another 5 of a very High Gravity of same next weekend as a blend next to fix it...

3282 + 11= 3293

As of the end of today's brew session, I'll have four 5 gallon batches brewed so far (this year)... So that's 20 gallons to date.

Got a 10 gallon batch scheduled for 2/26, which will put me to 30 gallons.

Planning on one 5 gallon batch every two weeks this year. So if I hit my goal, that will be a bit over 100 gallons for the year (130 +/-). :ban: Some will be brewed with others, so how do you count those? Right now, I'm only counting ones which were brewed at my place, or where I'm taking active part in the brewing (such as the 10 gallon batch on 2/26)...

I have no Idea if you counted any of those yet, so I'm just going to skip you and let you add it when you want (so far it's 20 gallons for you). I'd count anything that you actively participated in the brewday, unless somebody else that participated in the batch is also posting it here (shouldn't be counting it twice!), in which case I'd say that the person keeping the fermenter is the one to count it. If the batch is split and you have just part of it in a fermenter at your place, just count that.

Anyways...

Just finished up a Pliny clone. Brings my personal total to 30 for the year.

3354 + 5 = 3359

emjay said:
I have no Idea if you counted any of those yet, so I'm just going to skip you and let you add it when you want (so far it's 20 gallons for you). I'd count anything that you actively participated in the brewday, unless somebody else that participated in the batch is also posting it here (shouldn't be counting it twice!), in which case I'd say that the person keeping the fermenter is the one to count it. If the batch is split and you have just part of it in a fermenter at your place, just count that.

Anyways...

Just finished up a Pliny clone. Brings my personal total to 30 for the year.

3354 + 5 = 3359

2 five gallon batches for me so far this year: Double Honey Pale and Oatmeal Milk Stout

3359 + 10 = 3369

5 gallon batch of BierMunchers Centennial Blonde just went into the fermentation chamber.

3379+5=3384

5 Gallons Pomegranate Apfelwein
5 Gallons Indian Brown Ale
5 Gallons Dark Side of the Moon Imperial Stout
3384 + 15 = 3399

5gal - Texas Bock
5gal - Hefeweizen
5gal - Blueberry Wheat
5gal - Agave Wit
5gal - Irish Red

3430 + 25 = 3455.

5 gallons Nut Brown Ale