How many gallons of cider in 2017

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Right now I a m at :

5 gal- 2.5 Panty dropper- 2.5 cider with 1 gal cherry juice added and 1 cup coconut rum, 1/2 lactose sugar added
2.5 with just cherry added, in secondary.... just goint too see what happens

2.5 gal apple. - added 64 oz pinapple juice, secondary for 1 week. added 64 oz more pineapple juice and bottled in plastic bottles. When it get "hard" pasteurize

And just started a 5 gal Pecan, vanilla, brown sugar cider for Thanksgiving...

What's the recipe ur using for the Pecan cider?

I put up 32 gallons this year, added white sugar to bump up the alcohol and some brown sugar to help with the color. I bottled 2 gallons to give away and will be kegging 5 gallons tomorrow. I'm planning on keeping it on the dry side, lightly carbed and slightly sweet for drinking around the pool this summer. I'm pretty intrigued by the Pecan Cider I've been reading about in this thread, I'm going to try a batch late summer.

So it looks like 161.5 + my 32 gallons = 193.5 gallons... someone's a lush and it aint me!

2.5 gallons of graff, and 1.5 gallons of an oatmeal experiment that might compleatly flop.

193.5 + 4 = 197.5

I'm on my 24th gallon of the year in the primary. So far, some dry, some sweet, 1 batch sour cherry, all kegged and carbed so far. Stuff goes fast at parties. So 209 +24=233

239+5= 244 (@enkamania forgot to add)

244+5=249

Pear cider, from kit. Okayish, a bit weirdly sweetness.

5 more gal for me. Planning on doing 10 gal a month for the rest of the year. Im going to add enkamania's 5 into the total. 239+5"enkamania"+5=249

Just finished making 6.5 ga. batch English (Graham's) cider. if my math is correct, it puts us at .

Hecliff

Only 1 for me so far in 2017, but we're moving on in to apple season near me. So I'll be adding to this

5 gallons of citra hopped cider for a friends birthday (30 ibus)
5 gallons of session semi-dry cider for another friends wedding

= 302.5

Wish I had more time to make cider at home. Cant wait for harvest!

+3 gallons fresh pressed cider w/ US-05 (will get some strawberry & lime added prior to bottling)
+1 gallon fresh pressed cider w/ spontaneous fermentation from wild yeast on apples

= 306.5

I just started with the cider this year and have been numbering the bottles by batch. Last batch bottled was #15, but I have 5 gallons in sequence still in primary fermentation. So... 15+5=20 . I'm due to bottle and brew tomorrow, so 1 more gallon after.
324.5 + 20 =

6 gallons of wild yeast (some hopped) + 2 gallons with various commercial yeasts, =8 so far from me.

Back