How Many Gallons Brewed In 2021

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Whoa! I bet that scared ya.

That preboil volume was planned. The previous one got a bit away from me...:eek:

20210519_130848.jpg

But the FWH held their ground.

3476.8 + 6 gallons saison = 3,482.8

The saison is about 20% rye and 80% pilsner malt with a small percentage of acidulated. I only give it a ~25 IBU charge of Galaxy at 60 minutes. I'm using Belle Saison this time around and then will secondary in a barrel that I already have infected with Brett-C (and currently holds the previous version of this beer).

This is the 4th version of this beer and it's one of my all time favorites. When I think of a patio beer, this is 100% it for me.

well, i've never been one to worry if i use the right effec calc or not....but this is the second time i only pulled 85-87%...think it's the fact that i've been using 6 ozs of hops instead of my usuall 1.5oz.....and having to add water to top up to......

10+3508=3518

5 Gallons of Raging Irish Red Ale in the fermenter can't wait!

3,503 Gallon + 5 Gallons = 3,508 Gallons

(if it's actually red, i want to see a pic! :mug:)

Are these totals just for 2021? Impressive.

4.5g Wee Heavy #1
4.5g - Wee Heavy #2
4.5g - Found It imperial stout
5g - pliney the elder clone
5g - Buccaneer Baltic Porter (AIH Kit)
4.5g - Centenial Blond.. first tasting later today:D

28g total in 2021

This thread is a running tally for all brewers posting, feel free to post your future brews and add to the latest total.

This is actually a brew from the past, yesterday! ;)

100% Pale malt, cold water sparge as an experiment. got a tip from someone i was hoping wrong, so this batch i used 2ozs for 60, and 4ozs for 7 minutes, was shooting for 10, but guessed wrong at boil off :(

10+3738=3748

Back