How many gallons brewed in 2019!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was thinking wlp007 was an unusual choice for a Grisette, did not know they changed the name of Idaho 7.

Which yeast and how much hops did you use?

I made a low ABV saison with 3711 and equinox(new name too) that tasted pretty good.
Haha, that would have been strange.

For my 3 gallon batch I used 1/4oz @ 60 minutes, 3/4oz at flameout and whirlpooled it for a while. I'll dry hop with 1oz at the end of fermentation as well.

The smell was amazing during the boil. Super citrusy / lemony. I used Belle Saison dry yeast this time. 3711 had been my go-to saison yeast but lately i've been trying different ones.

Haha, that would have been strange.

For my 3 gallon batch I used 1/4oz @ 60 minutes, 3/4oz at flameout and whirlpooled it for a while. I'll dry hop with 1oz at the end of fermentation as well.

The smell was amazing during the boil. Super citrusy / lemony. I used Belle Saison dry yeast this time. 3711 had been my go-to saison yeast but lately i've been trying different ones.
Thanks for the information. I have some wlp037 that I am trying to figure out what to do with, might give it try with something like your grisette.

+ 11 gallons Pilsner/Vienna (not sure how it'll end up!)

2514 + 5 gallons chocolate milk stout with coconut and dark rum = 2519

English Bitter 10 gallons
English Special Bitter 10 gallons
Belgian Patersbier 5 gallons
Belgian Golden Strong 5 gallons
Belgian Pale ale 5 gallons
Australian Lager 12 gallons
American Brown Ale 10 gallons
Summer ale 10 gallons
Summer ale 5 gallons
Summer ale 15 gallons
Australian lager 12 gallons
American pale ale 15 gallons
Schwarzbier 10 gallons
English Bitter 15 gallons
Blonde ale 15 gallons
German Pils 10 gallons (but had to dump 3, so 7 gallons)
Australian Lager 10 gallons
Amber ale 5 gallons
Total = 176 gallons

2519 + 176 = 2695

Plus 11 gallons of Scottish Heavy 70/- brewed last month and 11 gallons of German Kolsch brewed this month.

2725.5 + 22 gallons = 2747.5

Latest posts

Back