How is your current pipeline looking?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Spring Pipeline: Fullers ESB clone, Honey Ale with english malt

Summer pipeline so far: Cascade American Wheat, Rye IPA.

Although, I am thinking of brewing 2 new batched this weekend to make sure I have enough for the patio get togethers. I am thinking of making 2 more for the summer and starting an IIPA for September.

I have this beer currently bottled

55 bottles of belgian triple
50 bottles of imperial IPA
50 bottles of strong belgian ale
60 bottles of fat tire clone
35 bottles of belgian blonde
50 bottles of dunkel munich
30 bottles of Red India Ale
40 bottles of strong scotch ale
60 bottles of cream ale
50 other random bottles from previous brews

I am brewing IPA tomorow
I have grains being delivered for Arrogant Basterd Clone and ESB
I have RIS in secondary and Barley wine in secondary

I think I am good for a while....actually I need more bottles and caps!

Kegged and ready:
American Pale Ale
Wheat Lager
Schwarzbier

Carbonating:
Kolsch
Barleywine

Fermenting:
Honey Hibiscus Wit
Edwort's Apfelwein

National Brew day I'll be making a double IPA with lots of extra hops.

Only one empty carboy right know, one of my primarys will have to wait until next weekend to be filled with 5 gallons of Dark Cherry Stout
Primary: Rye IPA
Secondary: Oatmeal Stout, Golden Belgian Strong Ale, Devil's Sin - My house IPA
Bottled: Irish Red, Castle Danger Porter, Belgian Pale, Devil's Sin, American Wheat, SNPA Clone, American Cream Ale, Fat Tire Cone, Winter Warmer

Robust porter, IPA on tap, wee heavy waiting to be bottled, southern english brown about ready for a keg, biere de garde about ready for a keg... I might have a couple other things laying around, too. Oh, 5 gallon keg of berliner too.

Bottled:
EdWort's Apfelwein
Porter (4 bottles :( left)
Irish Red
Kolsch
Rasperry Wheat
Bavarian Hefeweizen (6 bottles :( left)
Rogue Dead Guy Ale

Fermenting:
EdWort's Apfelwein
Scottish 80 Shilling
Bavarian Hefeweizn

I just give it all away and drink beer from the store. Works well for me.

Yeah, I probably drink as much as a brew, its just that I drink about 20% homebrew.

The best thing about kegging is that if you want to get rid of one, and it isn't nasty, it's pretty easy.

Kegged
Davefish IPA(about to kick it)
Botched Witbeir
Wildflower Wheat

Bottled
Extreme Brown Ale(only 3 bombers left :()
Double IPA(only 1 bomber left :()
Davefish 65min IPA
Lefse Blonde
Burbon Barrel Porter
Vanilla Twelfth Night Stout

Primary
RyePA

Pipeline is flowing good. However for some reason I have OCD when I see nothing in a carboy. That's my que to brew again. I forbid the pipeline to dry out :cross:

EMPTY because I'm not brewing even though I have almost 100lbs of grain and a few lbs of hops sitting around...

Ingredients: NB Patersbier & a Triplel

Fermenting: NB Patersbier

Carbing: ESB & Blonde

Drinking: Stout and Amber

But I tend to lay off for the summer because the temp control is too hard. My basement is a rock (really, it's granite) solid 62 all winter.

All bottled

Riwaka Red Ale (few bottles left)
PtE Clone
Kiwi witbier
Cocowheat dry stout
Graff w/ honey malt
Dark Night of the Soul RIS (aging for christmas)
Have a Citra IPA dry hopping right now...

Brewing tomorrow and monday probably...then again the following monday.

I am working on it, the problem is i drink it so fast, and i have been trying my best to let my beer age a little bit. I kegged a Liberty Cream ale today and I will be brewing Boundary Waters wheat and Hop Head double IPA on Tuesday. i bought a second primary, so I can have a couple going at once, hopefully that will help, I started brewing in march.

Pipeline? Thats a surf spot and would not describe my beer stock. I brew every two weeks and when one is done the next is ready. 5 gallons last about 2 weeks around here. Need to step up to 10 to get any sort of pipeline going. I dont know how you guys do it.

My pipeline is pretty good now. This past week I discovered a case of pale ale that I had stashed in a bathroom cabinet. Nice surprise. Downside to brewing too fast is eventually you have to dump old beers (just poured out old Ocfest and M. Helles from last year).

In ferm chamber (all lagers now):
  • German Pils (S-23)
  • German Pils (Wyeast 2124)
  • American Wheat
  • Cream Ale
  • Schwarzbier (mashing right now actually)

Bottled - Ready to Drink
  • Smokebeer
  • RIS
  • Belgian Dubbel
  • Strong Scotch Ale
  • ESB
  • Pale Ale
  • Wit
  • Smoked Robust Porter

Irish Stout blew last night, Nut Brown the night before, and American Wheat blew on Monday. I've still got Extra Pale Ale on tap, and a Cream Ale & English Pale Ale that have been carbing for a couple days now (may have to kick the pressure up today so I can drink them), and American Wheat, Bavarian Hefeweizen, and Irish Stout all in fermenters. Today I'm brewing Caribou Slobber, and transferring the Irish Stout onto cherries, cocoa, and vanilla.

Bottles:
SN Pale Ale Clone
Smooth Nut Brown Ale
Raspberry Red Ale

Fermenting:
Trappist Ale
Pecan Nut Brown Ale

Up next:
Saison
APA with Columbus hops

My pipeline is pretty good now. This past week I discovered a case of pale ale that I had stashed in a bathroom cabinet. Nice surprise. Downside to brewing too fast is eventually you have to dump old beers (just poured out old Ocfest and M. Helles from last year).

That's the worst thing i've heard all year! I'll be near kissimee? sp this november, you can gimme any old beer you have while i'm there. even an old homebrew beats a bmc hands down. Free beer for me+empty bottles for you+a drive away from the inlaws=everybody wins.

That's the worst thing i've heard all year! I'll be near kissimee? sp this november, you can gimme any old beer you have while i'm there. even an old homebrew beats a bmc hands down. Free beer for me+empty bottles for you+a drive away from the inlaws=everybody wins.

Sure, stop by, I have beer. Lots of beer. So much beer. Really.

Help.

Ed's Haus Ale kicked yesterday. I've got stout on tap, and 10 gallons of BM's cream ale has been in the primaries for 2 weeks now. I have grain for 5 gallons of wheat and 5 gallons of IPA, so Pipeline will be built back up soon.

On Tap:
Fat Tire clone
Graff

Keg conditioning:
Blonde

Secondary:
Irish Red

Ingredients just waiting for a brew day:
Belgain Wit
Blonde

I'm too poor to have a real pipeline going. I can't afford to brew more than once every two to four weeks. So my current "pipeline" goes as such:

primary: Columbus IPA
secondary: empty
bottled: a pretty crappy coffee stout

I'm hoping to brew on Wednesday. Either a Belgian Pale or nut brown.

Currently have APA & Irish Red on tap, and a keg of dark lager aging. Also have a half batch of an amber lager, half batch of bee cave hefe, and half batch of apfelwein in bottles. Got Oktoberfest in the fermentation chamber, about to go to lagering for the summer, and a batch of Hallertau Lager about 7 days into fermentation. Currently brewing up a batch of pale ale, and going to put another apfelwein in the carboy tonight.

I need more!!! Hefe or American Lager up next week... still not sure. maybe both!!

In bottles and ready to drink: 36 bottles American Wheat, 22 bottles APA.

In secondary, long term: 5 gallons Belgian Golden Strong (should be ready near November)

In primary: 5 gallons 80 /- Scottish Ale.

Up next: I'm thinking about a Saison, but I don't think I can get the batch warm enough to taste right. Barring that, I might brew up my brown ale recipe.

In kegs - 10 gallons BM's Cream Ale
In Primary - 5 gallons chamomile wheat
In secondary - air
Grain bills in the closet - Orfy's mild and an IPA.

In the bottle I have a dunkelweizen, a raspberry wheat, a Harp clone, a brown ale I bottled a couple weeks ago and a cider I bottled last night.

I have 3 gallons of a red ale in the fementer. I'm taking a trip down to Austin this weekend so I'll be stopping by AHS to pick up grains for three more brews this summer.

Pipeline is pretty full due to a recent brewing binge
In kegs: Belgian Wit, dry hopped lager, kolsch, haus pale ale
primary: cream ale 10 gal batch
secondary: irish red

Six cases conditioned and in the closet; Belgian Blonde, Belgian Golden Strong, California Common, Second Runnings English Pale Ale, Amarillo Pale Ale, XXX Sweet Stout, Jack the Quaffer Robust Porter... I think that's it. Another Amarillo Pale Ale just bottled, 5 gallons of Jack the Quaffer about to be bottled, and a Belgian Dark Strong resting hibernating in secondary.

on tap honey bee ale, liberty cream ale, irish red ale, old castle brown ale

conditioning (various stage) phat tyre, liberty cream ale, american cream ale

fermenting imperial irish red ale

waiting to be brewed eds irish red, smithwicks ale

I'm frantically trying to stockpile my brews before the summer heat puts my brewing out of comission. I have Apfelwein, Kolsch, Schwarzbier, APA, Honey Hibiscus Wit, and a Barleywine kegged/bottled and have another Apfelwein, Pliny Clone, and 2 Hearted Ale clone all fermenting.

Latest posts

Back