How do you mount your manifold in fridge kegerator?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

yukonhijack

Reaction score
I just bought a distributor manifold and need to install it inside my refrigerator kegerator. Not sure I am comfortable drilling it into the inside of the fridge. How do you guys mount yours?

I just used coarse thread 1/2" SS sheet metal screws through the mounting holes right into the plastic liner.

ab_july_05_2014_12.jpg

It was years ago but I'm pretty sure they were #8, two in each 1:4 manifold.
No issues with either system...

Cheers!

I just used coarse thread 1/2" SS sheet metal screws through the mounting holes right into the plastic liner.

View attachment 283833

It was years ago but I'm pretty sure they were #8, two in each 1:4 manifold.
No issues with either system...

Cheers!

Now that's what I call a side-by-side:D

I used an existing bolt hole and made a bracket to hold the manifold & my lines.
imag0699-65704.jpg

I cleaned the plastic liner, and used construction adhesive to glue in a "sleeper" 2X4, and screwed the regulator manifold to that.
This was on my keezer.

Yeah, a keezer is a whole different story.
You definitely do not want to tempt the wrath of the Keezer Gods by sinking screws into the liner or even exterior skin.

Wicked bad juju, that.

I epoxied maple mounting points under the lid on my keezer.

new_keezer_45_sm.jpg

I've used one for a 6-way manifold and eventually may stick a couple of secondary regs on the other...

new_keezer_46_sm.jpg

Cheers!

Back