How did you find us?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was introduce by McKbrew; he and I work in the same office. I have been on for about a month and have already brewed and almost drank the first batch.
:rockin:

I asked a guy in a pub who blanched a little, swore me to secrecy, and wrote something on a small piece of paper. It said 'Post Office, Port Mor, Isle of Muck'. I immediately caught a train, followed by a boat and a hired bicycle and the following morning I was in Port Mor. I entered the Post Office and handed the paper to the lady behind the counter. Without blinking she reached under the counter and pulled out a large brown paper parcel tied up with old-fashioned coarse string. On the parcel were written the words 'Top Secret'. I left the Post Office, and sitting on a bench overlooking the harbour, proceeded to open parcel; first one layer, then the next, followed by a third and eventually a fourth, and there lying on the grass in front of me...

No, okay it was Google.

I believe I came across it on Google. I was searching for help about a all-in-one kit I purchased and got the information I needed. Once I saw the knowledge I bought a membership! Holla

Through Google. Can't remember if it was my initial homebrew inquiry or a wine inquiry that brought me here, but it was the massive apfelwein post (and the prospect of learning something from brewlords like orfy :rockin:) that made me want to join up. Cheers!

I Googled a search for "homebrew" and possibly "yeast" or "sanitation" or something similar. Stumbled upon this gold mine of a forum.

I was abducted by a Tootie Fruities eating stray cat and held captive in a cypress shack for 87 days. When I finally escaped, I was here.

Or I may have Googled, Home Brew Beer.

:cross:

Google led me here, but it was a hole in the fire wall at work that allowed me in. This is the only HB site that I can access from here. Ive been reading a lot her the last couple of days, but this is my first post. This is an awesone site.

Google as well. Since I belong to a forum for everything else I do, why not beer? It seems I spend more time on the forums than actually doing any of it though, but at least I'll be able to sip a homebrew beer while the music is playing on my diy stereo and type away!!!!!!

google here too. I love message boards and find they are extremely helpful for endeavors such as brewing, so I searched for home brew boards and this is what came up.

I googled "blue corn oatmeal stout" because I love oatmeal stouts and saw they had won a medal at some competition. This site was the first result.

I had to find a place to get some real insite on my new found love/hobby! After hours of research, #%, err I mean drinking, I found you guys! :drunk:

my buddy hammer one told me about this site. i think i've found a whole lot of new friends. just picked up my equipment and am ordering the fat tire recipe this weekend and will be brewing next. gonna order fattire from northern brewer. i'm really looking forward to this and don't want to screw it up, but as hammer one sayeth... don't fear the home brew. speaking of fat tire, does anyone know of a recipe for new beliums sunshine what?, i really like that and would like to brew that next.? thanks for any guidance, 1brew...

I was actually looking for some info about air locks and after my first google search, this web site was the first link. Guess I got lucky because this is a great resource and lots of fun. Cheers!

Back