How did you find us?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
hello evryone,

just wanted to tell you what a great site this, just started brewing with my brother-in-law hes a member, i found this site on a search for hurricane burners and keep coming back to learn from the pro's

thanks,

nick

homebrewer_99 said:
I was walking through the forest with this really hot chick...OK, I was lost and found you...:D

I think I just did a search for HB stuff...and now you can't get rid of me...;)
Same story from me...but You must have been ahead of me on the trail through the forrest...all I found was her fat sister.......dang-it!
First time post from me...I am located in Cedar Creek/Bastrop County and have been home brewing for about.....10 batches.
My intention is to eliminate the need to purchase beverages from any foreigner at the local convenience store!
Phil

I am a UK brewer of 30 years but back after a 7 year break because of kids in the house.
David Bowie was No: 1 with Sound and Vision back then and spent many a happy night hammered as I tried different kits.
I moved up to dried ingredients after about a year and then started on wine making.

I found this site after searching on Google as well while I was looking for online suppliers. After reading a fair few of the posts I see that our American friends are as keen on the art of brewing as the Brits.
Cheers!

Hi All,
Just found this place.Been brewing since '94.Just moved here to San Marcos,Tx from Portland,Or.Gotta say I like the weather here alot better.Was wondering if there are any brew clubs or groups here local?
Cheers,Brewzz

I found this place after becoming motivated to do AG from trolling You Tube and watching Chris Knight's and Bobby M's videos!

JW

I was googling for recipes and came across BierMuncher's Blonde here

I modded it a bit and am kegging this weekend

anyways, hi

I came across the sight looking for a DIY project and was directed, refered by a poster on another popular forum to this sight. Been browsing in the shadows for ahwile as well.

Welcome all, I really love this forum. This is a highly active community so start searching for specific things with the search window or ask in one of the very many interesting threads.

I was googling around and next thing I knew here I was.

More importantly has anyone seen the door out of here?

I scanned the first few pages of a google search for "homebrew", and picked here because it seemed awesomest. Same way I found Palmer.

I came across it in a google search and for some reason I stopped here. I think part of it was the people here seemed to be adult and willing to help new brewers. Another thing is there is just good info here which is why I decided to pony up the money and support the site.

Back