How did you find us?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Any time I was doing a search on Google for some brewing related project, I always ended up with some information from an HBT thread. This site is great!

Hi all..., I am new to this forum site. I am form United States. I am very glad that I am able to register out over her. I don't have much knowledge but would like to gain & share whatever I have. I found through Google.

I think I first saw it mentioned on Brewtalk but I'm not sure if I didn't see it prior on a google search for homebrew. I'm very glad I found it

the guy at my LHBS, beverage world - fort Oglethorpe ga, recommended it to me been a lurker for a week or two but so far this has been a great place to get ideas, and questions answered

I was searching the web to get knowledge on my first brew and stumbled across the site. I brewed a wiefeheizen and a Canadian ale. The weife started to ferment a day later quite nicely (carboy) . The ale ( fermenting bucket) nothing. I came back to the site 2 days in a row and read lots of threads all saying be patient ,just as I was ready to go get more yeast , fermentation started took 3 days but it started. Signed up that night!

I was searching the web to get knowledge on my first brew and stumbled across the site. I brewed a wiefeheizen and a Canadian ale. The weife started to ferment a day later quite nicely (carboy) . The ale ( fermenting bucket) nothing. I came back to the site 2 days in a row and read lots of threads all saying be patient ,just as I was ready to go get more yeast , fermentation started! took 3 days but it started ! Signed up that night!

I had questions/needed ideas for my mead and every google search sent me here so I took a hint and joined. Now I just wish I had seen the Bochet or Coffee Vanilla Pyment recipe but i guess thats what a second fermenter was invented for :D

I was searching for information on brewing methods on the web. I'm new to brewing (2nd batch is in the fermenter as I type, a strong brown ale) and have learned more lurking on this site than anywhere else,so I joined up. :)

I'd been here a couple times when I was google searching some tips for a new brewer. Finally saw it in a homebrew magazine (BYO) and decided that I just had to join

thinking of the switch to all grain, and was offered 2 old keggs to convert to tools for mashing. checking to see if 30$ each was a fair price, and what the conversion entails.

Like most people here, I was directed to HBT through le Google. Probably looking for equipment reviews of some sort. Been around for a couple months now and I have to say that there is just too much information. I can read for hours and still only scratch the surface. Thanks for the forum!

I'd heard about HBT from some guys at the Reno Homebrewer, and after I'd stumbled through a couple batches and decided I wanted to get a bit more serious about this amazing craft, I signed up and started reading. So far I've been really impressed with the vast experience and welcoming attitude among all the users as well as the really great ideas for gear, techniques, and recipes. This place is a goldmine for any homebrewer.

Found you guys on a google search....and paid my 20 bucks to support such a great site....and BTW got My HomeBrewTalk.com sticker....

:tank:

I am new to the hobby and had lots of questions. I googled some of the issues I wanted to research and your site came up. In a couple of cases, you had threads with exactly the information I was searching for.

Internet search. Found a lot of very helpful information here before attempting my first batch. After three weeks in the bottle, my first batch tastes amazing so I thought I would join. Thanks to everyone who posts here.

Fozzman

I received a brewing kit for Christmas '10 and needed some helpful info. After some internet searching I found this forum, which has been extremely helpful. I tried this hobby back in the 80's while working swing shift and raising 3 girls with my wife. I did not have the time, patience, or room for this hobby then. If it wasn't for this forum and others info I found on the web, I am not sure I would have stayed with it this time. Now I have about 30 batches under my belt and still learning from this forum. Thanks to al for their help.

Cab

After reading John Palmer's book, I couldn't learn enough about home brewing. That led me to the next best educational resource, the internet, which led me to this promised land. :)

I was searching for homebrewing and cider info and kept finding very helpful stuff on this site. I decided to join and this is my first post! I'm new to this and am loving it!
CHEERS to all!

I Googled coupon codes for Northern Brewer and was directed to a thread here. I just ordered a deluxe starter kit and saved $17 so I decided to join.

Online search (Google) for "most awesome and excellent home brewing advice for the novice to the advanced home brewer wishing to enhance their biotech knowledge through efficient utilization of the most competent wealth of resources assembled at any singular site on the WWW", and this forum topped the search results. No kidding...

Back