How did you find us?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Lurked so long, I no longer remember. Always an open tab on my browser, had to throw the cash to do my part. :) Thanks to all who share the disease.

Doing some research on a nut brown ale recipe...found the forum and the pop-up tells me ya'll got an app!

I googled some questions and then you guys came up. By far the best forum on the internets.

Searching iPhone app store for home brew. Actually, like NorthBay's answer, I was at work searching for something better to do

Found this Forum through the Cigar Forums that I frequent, Cigrapass.com. Can't remeber who exactly, but a great BOTL mentioned this site and I've been hooked since I started lurking.

The Beer Fairy twirled his Sparkly Magic Wand and in a nano second flash of blinding light he brought me here! I never left of course because this IS the Emerald City.

I was having problems with carbonation in my keg. Did a search and found this forum. There were several good posts that helped me diagnose the problem. The rest of the posts looked really good as well, so I joined.

Chalk it up to being cheap or wanting to beat the system, I was searching for a recipe for Drop Top and found one on this site. It will be my next batch.

I was probably drunk and mistyped HomeBrewTalk instead of HorseShoeTalk.

Drunk is how I stumble upon the good things in my life. Ask my SWMBO.

Yippee ki-yay, M*********!!

google,i was doing research on my new hobby.I`ve spent a lot of time drinking beer now i want to brew it . p.s. have a nice day

Back