How did you find us?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I googled Home Brew information. I've been reading posts for a few weeks now, and I actually jumped in head first because of all the info I was able to find here.

Hello there, I found this forum while doing a Google search for home brewing. I'm a newbie and trying to learn all I can so this place is great.

I've currently got a Goose Island Hex Nut Brown Ale clone in my primary, and hoping that my first batch comes out well. Can't wait to try it! :mug:

I was doing a google search, looking for recipes for Barbar Bok, a beer I'd really like to clone. This looks like a really nice site.

While I was in Iraq from 07-08, I Stumbled Upon an article about a keezer. I googled more keezer stuff and found this place. I registered, for some reason, but forgot about this place.

A couple years later, this time in Afghanistan, I was interested in brewing. I went to register, but it said my email address was already in use. Retrieved my password and been here ever since...

Found you when I couldn't find what I was looking for in Complete Joy of Homebrewing. Really set my mind at ease about cleaning and sanitation, and I'm now enjoying my first homebrew, a SNPA clone. Cheers.

Came across by accident. Site looked cool so I joined
Started brewing with MR Beer and graduated to my 1st 5 gal. beer kit.
Love it!! :fro:

Searching my iPhone App Store. Downloaded the app, then signed up online.

I was looking for information on making jalapeno beer and google brought me here :D Thanks Google!

First I used Google maps to lurk from afar, but now I've taken to peering in your window, and watching you watch tv and eat cheetos.

I started my first homebrew several days ago and began to annoy my homebrewer friend with loads of questions. After about 170000 questions, he said "OK dude, check out homebrewtalk. Here I am.

I was bottling a brew a few weeks ago that my homebrewing neighbor and I did together with his equipment at his house and I needed answers to a few questions while he was unavailable. I did a web search and found this excellent site. Since then, I have purchased my own kit and have my first brew in primary right now, chugging along in happy fermentation land.
Great site - I already have ideas for my 2nd, 3rd and 4th beers just from cruising the threads.

:ban: Hi Everybody! Yeah, I'm going bananas...in fact I've been doing my fruity happy dance since Monday when I got the news that I was a finalist for the Big Kahuna, the trip to Boston, and some Express Brew School at the Samuel Adams Brewery. My name is Hilary, and I'm from Portland, Oregon, which is Beervana, of course. I see you have other members that have won as well. If there is no one you favor in the Western Region, go ahead and make my day and send a vote my way! (My birthday is tomorrow, that's why I'm Hilary426!).

I drank my first Sam Adams when I was on the Micronesian Island of Pohnpei...that was twenty two years ago, and I happened to have a good friend at the time who had shipped over all his homebrew stuff from Steinbart's in Portland. I assisted with the process of the homebrew on the island, and I can tell you, those dark ales made us extremely popular with the locals!

Thanks for your support. Any and all votes would be most appreciated. In fact, this experience could jumpstart a new hobby in my garage, now that I'm an empty nester, as the 18 year old has just flown the coop...:mug:

http://apps.facebook.com/brewwithus/votesplash.do

Found this site by Google. Was looking for a recie and saved Home Brew Talk to favorites and never looked back. Glad to be apart of this site and can't wait to share some recipes. I just racked my first totaly home brewed beer to the secondary. I did a Rouge Dead Guy Ale clone recipe I found on here and it is looking good. Color spot on, IBU spot on...it should be at 7.2%. I brewed on Friday the 13th and will be calling my brew, 13 Dead Guys Ale in honor. More to come, check my posts for pics and results.:D

I was having a chat with The Abominable Snowman (he likes HB true story!) about getting started as a homebrewer. Bomble (yeah we're on nick-name terms already) told me if I didn't use google and find a kick-arse HB forum he was going to bite my head off. So me and GOOGLE got busy searching fast! And because of all the OUTSTANDING advise from you guys; I keep Bomble hopped up on HB and the world is a safer place because HBT forums and google!

Pinterest - someone pinned a picture of someone's hops growing trellis and it looked so amazing I had to check it out. Glad I found this place!

GOOGLE!! I Have been looking for a GOOD brewing blog for a long time and finaly bit the bullet and searched until I found one that looks like it is still alive. And you guys are more than alive your thumping. So glad to be here.

Thanks
LittleBoyBrew2

GOOGLE!! I Have been looking for a GOOD brewing blog for a long time and finaly bit the bullet and searched until I found one that looks like it is still alive. And you guys are more than alive your thumping. So glad to be here.

Thanks
LittleBoyBrew2

Yep. The good ol' Google. Was researching homebrew starter kits and found the reviews section here. I lurked for a few months then decided to join.

:ban:

About the same as everyone else,... had questions but didn't have answers! asked questions on Google and got the answers here!! great to be able to hunt down info with a search or two!! Always something to learn!! :mug:

I was searching for directions to build a mash tun and was lucky to click on your link, thanks for the pictures of the parts that helped alot! Glad i found you!

Google, of course. Type in any interesting homebrew question -- odds are you'll be directed here for the answers. (My question was about why specialty grains used for steeping in extract brewing...can't actually be "mashed" to get fermentables out...found the answer right away...)

Yep -- had questions, Googled stuff, ended up here quite often. Plenty of good info on gluten free brewing, which is what I'm currently getting into. So I figured I might as well join and participate a little.

Googled various homebrew related questions.

I'd always open a variety of links, but the HBT ones seemed to have more to offer and stayed open.

Hi,
I have found you through Google, I have question for you, Is it good idea or bad if I want to give gifts beer bottles to somebody.

Latest posts

Back