How did you find us?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
After posting my introduction - I seemed to have had a case of CRS and couldn't remember the website... Fortunately I got an email saying that g0dolphins had replied so I finally had the website again. I bought a couple of books on brewing:
How to Brew by John J. Palmer (very nice) and Beer Captured by Tess and Mark Szamatulski (haven't read any of this book yet). Now it's just having the time...
Glad I got that email. Thanks!https://cdn.homebrewtalk.com/images/smilies/occasion14.gif
:mug:

Found out about this place from a friend who turned me onto home brewing...helped him bottle one day, he started explaing things to me, ran home told my wife how interesting it was, she filed it away, and with his help she bought me the supplies needed to start home brewing as a Xmas present...

Brewed my first batch on 1/1/07 with the help of said friend...an Irish Stout, currently in the secondary fermie...I'm here just to gleam some info at this point, being the newbie that I am...

Hello. While enjoying my first self brewed beer, I was searching for beer making forums and found this one.

Looks like I can get lots of advise here.

Eric

It's good to see the bubbles in my workshop again. I forgot that subtle smell that comes from the primary...I'm a little concerned...I have my first batch (English Ale) in bottles for over a week now and stored at 67-70 degrees. No sign (after 8 days) of any carbonation yet. The primary (4 days) and secondary (6 days) fermentations saw a lot of activity and sediment in both so I know there is ample yeast. (Yes...I primed with just shy of 3/4 cups corn sugar...I wanted a slightly flatter "Bitters" style, but not this flat). Do I remember it taking that long before any signs of the "bubbles"?

Glad to be back...

Random clicking under random searches involving "beer"," Homebrew","things that will piss my wife off".

through a Google search for " Home brewing forums" - I decided to come in based on the general atmosphere and the fact that a couple of your senior members have what I perceive to be a sense of humor quite similar to mine - some reply to the effect of brewing beer in a turd filled hole in the ground. Outstanding.

Yeah, it was Google. Of course, I discarded several other sites that didn't have the post volume. I needed something that had plenty of people sharing ideas and this one seems to fit the bill.

I was searching through my site referrals and noticed a few were coming from you guys due to picture links stuff like that. I know that some of your fellow brewers use some of the equipment I sell, and I thought maybe I could add some insight to some of the questions "yall" might have.

TxBrew said:
Welcome! :mug:

Please let us know how you found HomeBrewTalk.com ....

Google. Seems to work pretty good as a search engine...perhaps I should buy some stock....DOH!

:mug:

A new member from of our Homebrew Club sent me the link today, looks great. I'm located on the gulf coast of Texas, been brewing since around 2001. Finally graduated to my first ten gallon batch of American Amber Ale two weeks ago, its my favorite. Looking forward to the site

Edrow

Back