how about a meme generator thread...

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
unknown.png

Gemma just had her first encounter with Sky Raisins with glowing butts

one flew right in front of her & just as she sniffed at it, its tail lit up

she wanted nothing to do with that & ran
I think I read somewhere that lightning bugs release an odor when they are frightened, and dogs and cats are very sensitive to it.

learn the signs of ADD: A$$hole Driver Disease

these are the signs you should look for if you or someone you love has ADD

please get help & stop being an a$$hole

View attachment 774157

I'm less concerned about the brand markers and more concerned about the window and bumper stickers.

I loathe people who have stickers with swearing on them. Especially in the line to pick up my kid from school.

I'm under no delusion that I can keep my kids from learning about swearing, but I'm also not giving up on discouraging them from swearing around me, family, and family friends. These sticker loving yahoos that want to put it right in my kid's face aren't helping.

I wonder...could one cobble up an uber light weight low Cd solar panel trailer that could keep one moving hours longer than without?

Cheers!
It would have to be several miles long, and the power required to tow it would cancel out whatever solar energy it could produce. Other parasitic energy costs: rolling resistance of trailer tires, friction from hub bearings, aerodynamic drag, etc.

Back