how about a meme generator thread...

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My favorite is you go a restaurant, you get seated by a host person, you have a server introduce themselves, you place your order, the food arrives and then someone you have never seen comes by to ask if everything is ok. There are so many possible replies, but I always tell my wife that I want to ask, "Who the f#ck are you, and why do you care."
I've always wanted to ask the rando where is my kid who they took to see the kitchen.

I think that’s almost to be expected when you name him Noodle…
I-love-him.jpg

don't get me started on our local KeffingC.
biscuit bricks & wrong order every friggin time.

genius KFC employee: "oh, I'm sorry, it's 5:30 dinner rush, but we got no extra crispy"

me: "do you have any cooking? how long will it be?"

genius: "no. 15 minutes"

me: "what kind of idiot doesn't have another batch already cooking when you have NONE to sell during dinner rush?"

genius: ...

me: "you. you're that kind of idiot"

Last edited:
You mean you telekinetically move lobsters in the actual dreams you have while asleep.
I want to make fun of that, but our minds do some crazy stuff while we sleep.

I telekinetically move all kinds of stuff around while I sleep - then put them carefully back so I don't notice when I awaken.
It's a trip...

don't get me started on our local KeffingC.
biscuit bricks & wrong order every friggin time.

genius KFC employee: "oh, I'm sorry, it's 5:30 dinner rush, but we got no extra crispy"

me: "do you have any cooking? how long will it be?"

genius: "no. 15 minutes"

me: "what kind of idiot doesn't have another batch already cooking when you have NONE to sell during dinner rush?"

genius: ...

me: "you. you're that kind of idiot"
6n71o3.jpg

Back