how about a meme generator thread...

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
FTKUv8iVIAAv_Co.jpeg

wife & I watched this show called My Big Fat American Gypsy Wedding.

nearly every damn episode: bride-to-be custom-designs her own dress. it weighs 75 lbs, is covered in rhinestones with 50+ YARDS of ruffles, a 20-foot train and shipped to her in 3 large boxes.

The day of her wedding, she puts on the dress (more accurately; she ENTERS the dress) and can BARELY get through the door out of the house and can NOT get into the limo to take her to the church and I'm wondering....

why aren't there more women engineers?

nearly every damn episode: bride-to-be custom-designs her own dress. it weighs 75 lbs, is covered in rhinestones with 50+ YARDS of ruffles, a 20-foot train and shipped to her in 3 large boxes.

The day of her wedding, she puts on the dress (more accurately; she ENTERS the dress) and can BARELY get through the door out of the house and can NOT get into the limo to take her to the church and I'm wondering....

I know some pretty successful women engineers.

I also know that brides dealing with disasters around their weddings somehow brings in ratings.

My "niece-in-law" (wife's cousin's daughter) was part of the Rockwell design team for the NASA space shuttle program. 'Course, her dad was an engineer (Purdue) as was one of her brothers. Her other brother was in nuclear submarines. Obviously the brainiack branch of the family tree.

Come on in, the water's warm!

I told my wife we can't have any more. At least when she's around I can go from man-on-man to double team. Pretty soon when she leaves for work after maternity leave I'll have to switch to a zone.

Last edited:
I'm not familiar with it either but this place is the only foray I have into social media.

Back