how about a meme generator thread...

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's grilling time!

fark_dyMkLMk1TnOEE9TVjQv-HQtd708.jpg

I read about that one yesterday. He get's mad props for creative thinking.

With the instant level of aggression the "victim" showed, it almost makes you wonder if the perps were known to the individual and were out to do him harm, rather than him being some random target of a robbery or jacking. It's almost as if his "Spidey" sense was already on high alert before the perps ever blocked him in and attacked. Either way, pretty creative response to a rapidly evolving threat scenario.

Haha yes this is true, when I was just out of high school I worked in a garage and one of the older fella's was smoking next to a barrel of gas he had just siphoned to replace a fuel tank. I looked at him and said, is that really a good idea. He proceeded to flick his still lit cigarette into the barrel, me being a little bit of a pyro was a little let down by the result.

the worst thing, even though they at least don't use plastic bags....she's stacking them SIDEWAYS....one leaky cap, or a bad brake/corner and that whole car will smell like gas for months.

That and the fact that gasoline vapors can go WHOOSH! real quick if there's a source of ignition, as these morons found out in a hurry. 👇

And that plastic rubbing on plastic can cause static that could ignite those vapors. Happened in my town when a guy slid a gas can into the bed of his truck, that had a plastic bed liner.

Back