how about a meme generator thread...

HomeBrewTalk.com - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Community.

Help Support Homebrew Talk:

day_trippr

Moderna Or Bust! :D
Reaction score
Yeah, no. In my experience raising boys, it was more like "We want to appeal to a lower court!"
They knew they could team up and work my wife relentlessly and eventually get her to cave. It was totally a thing.
But...they are all crazy successful and made us a bunch of grandkids (not done yet either!) and the wife is no worse for wear :D

Cheers!

bracconiere

Jolly Alcoholic
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
It's Memes, not Meme's. And Chicks, not Chic's. And Friends, not Friend's.

SIgned:

The Apostrophe Nazi

as a hard core gangster, i have to ask you. because my tutorial didn't cover it, so i had to guess....

i want to plurally say PRVs, but in the context of the keg posessing them....so i used the aprostrophe, but left the s off the end...was my guess correct, i've seen it done on other occasions?

bracconiere

Jolly Alcoholic
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
well i was actually half serious about that....i bought that book, for $15 many years ago....as long as made it through the 4th grade. know how to read, and use an index. it's refernce on pretty much anything you can do with any reactive group....

bracconiere

Jolly Alcoholic
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
for brewing you'd better off with some biotech...mostly just strings of amides....they do stuff and have different side groups...but there's always that amine, and carboxylic acid next to each other.. i was trying to learn... but my washing machine didn't work as a centifuge..and when i played the percipitate a protein simulator with ammonium sulphate game, it just kept telling me "YOU LOSE"! lol, kinda discuarging....

mongoose33

Reaction score
as a hard core gangster, i have to ask you. because my tutorial didn't cover it, so i had to guess....

i want to plurally say PRVs, but in the context of the keg posessing them....so i used the aprostrophe, but left the s off the end...was my guess correct, i've seen it done on other occasions?
I'm reluctant to go there, to be honest.

The problem is making acronyms plural. PRVs is plural of PRV. PRV's is the PRV possessive. I don't know what PRV' would signify, other than a TPYO.

And truth be told, I just thought it was funny to say "Apostrophe Nazi."

bracconiere

Jolly Alcoholic
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
I'm reluctant to go there, to be honest.

The problem is making acronyms plural. PRVs is plural of PRV. PRV's is the PRV possessive. I don't know what PRV' would signify, other than a TPYO.

And truth be told, I just thought it was funny to say "Apostrophe Nazi."

i realized a bit after posting that...i think it would beg kegs' PRVs.....that funny way of saying zeesiseezs...or something similar sounding....