****HOT-AND-IN-STOCK Products for the Holidays!!*** Brew Like a Pro with Stout Tanks equipment

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

stouttanksandkettles

Stout Tanks and Kettles
Reaction score
hot-and-in-stock-HOME-brewing-equipment-from-Stout-Tanks-and-Kettles.jpg

The quality of your brewing equipment matters, and is directly related to the quality of beer you create. Your craft beer deserves the best environment you can give it. Gain more control over your brewing process, get more consistent flavors, and bring the authentic "pro" brewing experience home.

We have hand selected some of our most popular Hot-and-in-Stock products right now. All of these products are currently IN-STOCK in our Portland, Oregon warehouse.

REMEMBER: There is NO SALES TAX IN OREGON. If you are local or in town visiting, take advantage of this and save some money!

FOLLOW THIS LINK FOR EXCLUSIVE ACCESS: https://conical-fermenter.com/hot-and-in-stock-home-brewing-equipment/

Happy Holidays and Happy Brewing!

It appears everything listed are at their normal standard pricing with no sales promotion, correct?

Would love to order your counterflow chiller but I refuse to pay $51 for shipping!

Thank you so much for your feedback. Without having your specific address, we can’t say definitively why your shipping cost is calculating at $51. This counterflow wort chiller is made of 100% stainless steel so it is a bit heavier than others currently on the market. Any chance you can reach out to our support team so that they can verify that everything is calculating correctly? They can be reached directly at [email protected]. If you prefer to talk on the phone, we can easily be reached at (503) 372-9580, Monday-Friday from 8:30am – 5:30pm (PST). Thanks!

It appears everything listed are at their normal standard pricing with no sales promotion, correct?

Thank you for reaching out. You are correct. While these products are not currently discounted, they are all currently in-stock and ready to brew. We have had a lot of home brew requests for the holidays and we wanted to put together a list of your favorites for easy access. Let us know if you are looking for something specific or have any questions about brewing. We are happy to help in any way that we can.

Cheers!

Thank you for reaching out. You are correct. While these products are not currently discounted, they are all currently in-stock and ready to brew. We have had a lot of home brew requests for the holidays and we wanted to put together a list of your favorites for easy access. Let us know if you are looking for something specific or have any questions about brewing. We are happy to help in any way that we can.

Cheers!

I was thinking of ordering something but that has now changed. I was previously told you do not give discounts or sale specials. Then, earlier in the month you had one. Then, when I just added something to the cart, the screen pops up where you can enter a coupon code. Both of those items contradict what was previously written to me twice, not once. Which is it?

Stout Page.PNG

Would love to order your counterflow chiller but I refuse to pay $51 for shipping!

I'm only in Arizona and the shipping cost came to $39.08. I'm guessing you are correct about the shipping cost to OH....

I was thinking of ordering something but that has now changed. I was previously told you do not give discounts or sale specials. Then, earlier in the month you had one. Then, when I just added something to the cart, the screen pops up where you can enter a coupon code. Both of those items contradict what was previously written to me twice, not once. Which is it?

Thank you again for reaching out. Looks like we also received an email inquiry from you, to which Tyler has already responded.

Where discounts are concerned, you are correct... we seldom discount our brewing equipment. We pay more to make higher quality equipment for home brewers and we keep our margins very low. For this reason we are not able to run various promotions throughout the year or offer "free shipping" on our products. Our roots are in home brewing and this holiday season we wanted to do something nice for home brewers. We decided to have a Black Friday/Cyber Monday sale on select in-stock home brew items. We ran the sale for about a week. I am truly sorry if you missed it. It was certainly not our intention to frustrate or confuse you.

Please know that in the future, we may opt to have another promotion. We will again market this promotion on our social media profiles, website, and via email. Please feel free to follow us or sign up for our newsletter to stay informed.

Thank you again for reaching out. If we can help with anything else, you need only ask.

Kindly,

Thank you again for reaching out. Looks like we also received an email inquiry from you, to which Tyler has already responded.

Where discounts are concerned, you are correct... we seldom discount our brewing equipment. We pay more to make higher quality equipment for home brewers and we keep our margins very low. For this reason we are not able to run various promotions throughout the year or offer "free shipping" on our products. Our roots are in home brewing and this holiday season we wanted to do something nice for home brewers. We decided to have a Black Friday/Cyber Monday sale on select in-stock home brew items. We ran the sale for about a week. I am truly sorry if you missed it. It was certainly not our intention to frustrate or confuse you.

Please know that in the future, we may opt to have another promotion. We will again market this promotion on our social media profiles, website, and via email. Please feel free to follow us or sign up for our newsletter to stay informed.

Thank you again for reaching out. If we can help with anything else, you need only ask.

Kindly,

Thank you for responding. I do not know who Tyler is as the email I received was from Erin O.

I did not miss your sale as I repeatedly tried buying the chiller in my account with you during your sale period but it would not accept the code. Again, this occurred during your sale....So, I'm still confused.

Back