Honey Rosemary Saison

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thought I'd bump this with an update.

Just took 1st place out of 41 entries in the French/Belgian category at the 20th Annual Spirit of Free Beer competition near D.C. with my version of this recipe. Thanks for the inspiration, Eulypion!

Thought I'd bump this with an update.

Just took 1st place out of 41 entries in the French/Belgian category at the 20th Annual Spirit of Free Beer competition near D.C. with my version of this recipe. Thanks for the inspiration, Eulypion!

Nicely done! I plan on entering mine into a few competitions in the next few months. I must say, I love this beer!

Just brewed up this recipe, left out the honey since I didn't have it and used a starter made up of yeast from a bottle of Cellar Door Saison from Stillwater Artisanal Ales.

Just kegged it up, first taste of it is awesome. Can't wait for it to finish carbonating.

Awesome, glad to hear it! I will say that the honey really comes out as the beer ages, so depending on how quickly you drink it, you probably won't notice it's missing.

For the yeast, I think Stillwater uses 3711, or maybe that was only in Stateside Saison.

Back