Hi

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Oz82

Reaction score
Hi there,
Been doing brew kits since August,got a Mangrove Jacks bavarian wheat beer on atm,it's taking it's time to ferment out....
Once it's done I'm going to try an experimental beer kit larger from Get er brewed.
Was wondering if they will have a January sale? Would like to get into extract brewing but am torn between getting 1 of their extract kits now or waiting until January.
Thanks for letting me online so quick.
đź‘Ť

Welcome to HomebrewTalk!

You didn't tell us which country you're in, which would be helpful for others to give advice bound to location.

[EDIT] You could add your (general) location to your user/member profile. That way it will show in your member info in the left sidebar with every post you make (like mine says: Pasadena, MD).

If you're not in the U.S., just listing your country would be fine, but you could add the nearest city or region.

Would like to get into extract brewing [...]
The kits you've brewed with so far are extract kits, aren't they? How would that be different?

Was wondering if they will have a January sale?
Regarding companies having upcoming sales, that's always the golden question. You could contact them, but they might not tell you, as they're afraid people may wait for them and hold off on placing orders now... ;)

Last edited:
Welcome to a great community! A lot of great people here and good information although you may need to do some unit conversion lol.

Apologies,I'm 20-30 minutes from Belfast northern ireland.
Sorry, I wasn't clear in my previous reply, I've edited it and added (in bold, below) the crucial information:

You could add your (general) location to (click on the following embedded link: ) your user/member profile.
That way it will show inside your member info (in the left sidebar) with every post you make (like mine says: Pasadena, MD).

If you're not in the U.S., just listing your country would be fine, but you could add the nearest city or region.

The kits I've been using are all in 1 kits,e.g. just add water and sugar/malt extract.
Ah, I see, no boiling, or adding hops, etc.

Yes, it becomes more "real brewing" when you heat (or even boil) and add your "raw" ingredients separately. Chances are it will improve the beer too.

Latest posts

Back