Hi everyone!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

bracconiere

Jolly Alcoholic
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
Thank you guys for the warm welcome! I really appreciate it!

To me, in your own house, every person should be a drug kingpin! i think you'll find lots of support to achieve that goal here!

8 tap kegerators with 16 kegs, no problem....flat nitro stouts? dito, flat 'cask' ales...same there...the important thing is you get a warm fuzzy feeling!

Hoppy2bmerry

My hop trellis brings the boys to the yard.
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
According to my FB history today in 2015 I brewed my very first beer. It was a one gallon Brooklyn brew kit with steeping grains. I made mistake, and anxiously checked it several times a day. It wasn’t true to style, heck it was nowhere near the style but it was drinkable. Cheers! What are you brewing Carmen?

OP
OP
C
Reaction score
My first try is going to be Sparkling Hard Yerba Mate with some fruit added. Not 100% sure what fruit though.
The teas, seltzers and the ciders are supposed to be easier and cheaper to make since it is just fermentation, and not many ingredients, so I want to practice with those first for a little bit.

Hoppy2bmerry

My hop trellis brings the boys to the yard.
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
My first try is going to be Sparkling Hard Yerba Mate with some fruit added. Not 100% sure what fruit though.
The teas, seltzers and the ciders are supposed to be easier and cheaper to make since it is just fermentation, and not many ingredients, so I want to practice with those first for a little bit.
I’m not into hard seltzer, but the yeast will need nutrients, with that said at least one supplier includes them with the pack of yeast and it’s called something like seltzer yeast I think its from Mangrove Jack.

Murph4231

Homebrew Advocate
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
Welcome aboard this crazy train we call a hobby. You are on the edge of a slippery slope into the rabbit hole of homebrewing from which there is no return. Happy brewing.