Hey! to everybody ..... from Arkansas.

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

The HOGFather

Reaction score
Brand new to home brewing. Started yesterday with a BrewFerm Framboos Kit for my first batch. Very simple, and seemingly easy to cut my teeth on. Hope it turns out well. May be asking a lot of questions in the future. Thanks!

Welcome to HBT and the brewing obsession...

A hint...Read the stickies in the beginners forum (Like the stone cold noob advice one)

as well as http://www.howtobrew.com/intro.html

if you do that you actually MAY NOT have that many questions....

and if you still do, use the search function before you start a thread to ask a question, don't be surprised, but you may find your question has been asked and answered a million times before....

:mug:

I've never heard of brewferm kits...are they boil or no boil?

Welcome....I go to college at ASU (drive back and forth now)

back when I still lived on campus I made numerous trips to paragould for booze

and dairy queen :rockin:

Sorry, Blacklab, don't personally know John and really don't follow golf. But he is one of Arkansas' favorite sons, even with all his problems. He is a character.

Drunktrucker, Paragould is in the Northeast corner of Arkansas. Only about 9 miles from the Missouri border. Flat delta land surrounds Crowley's Ridge where Paragould sits.

Back