help with this burner and stand

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

krenshaw

Supporting Member
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
i'm currently collecting equipment for my first all grain.. i have 2 kegs i am converting right now, and am looking for new burners to use for a bit to get my feet wet in AG before i design/build a rig of some sort.. i would like the burners to be easily used in my design, so i was wondering if these stands work well with a keg or not, anybody use them?

http://www.williamsbrewing.com/HURRICANE_STOVE_P2213.cfm

i also found a good source to purchase the burner seperatly which would be fine if it is easy enough to fabricate 2 temporary stands for both of the burners i wish to purchase.. i guess some bolt together angle would work well

are the stands nice enough to incorporate with my future rig? i plan on designing a wooden one like some of the other great ones i've seen here so i was thinking maybe the stands could work nice incorporated in them, as long as they fit kegs nice and securely

yeah i saw that item at agrisupply, but noticed that those two were high pressure burners, though the one i put the link up was for a low pressure burner.. from all of the research i've been doing i think i decided on going with the low pressure ones, does this burner work either way depending on just which regulator you use?

The high pressure burners can be converted to low pressure by drilling the brass gas fitting jet to a larger size, and changing to a low pressure regulator

Latest posts

Back