Help with Sankey in Cincinnati

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ernie Diamond

Reaction score
I'm not sure this is the right place to post this but I need help kegging in a sankey keg. I am planning to condition my brew in a corny but in order to serve it on New Years, it has to go into a sixtel.

Is anyone in the cincy area who can walk me through this? I am a visual learner so written directions (while helpful) may not be enough. If I run up agains the wall, I may need instructions any way I can get them. Hoping for the best, though.

My thanks.

I would offer but I have never done it myself. I could be wrong but for serving out of it you would just hook the gas in and the liquid out to the sanke coupler, which if memory serves, is relatively easy to figure out which is which.

Now if you are talking about jumping the beer from the corny to the sanke, I have no clue. I'm sure a homebrew store would know how if you took it in there.

Back