Help me name my Hefeweizen :(

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tetravus

Reaction score
Hello out there in homebrew land! I've got quite a pickle here. You see, I'm an IT guy by trade, and also have a reputation to maintain as the office clown. I'm proud to report my first batch, a porter, went over well. I'd like to think the name I came up with, "Tech SupPorter", helped to push it over the top.

However, my second batch faces an uphill battle. The word "hefeweizen", as you might imagine, doesn't lend itself easily to computer puns. I've tried "Techfeweizen" but that's just difficult to pronounce. Hopefully someone out there can steer me in the right direction? Thanks for your help!

I'll try not to be too much of a Weisass... but this is a hard game....

The Wizen 2800 (just like the Wizen 2400 but with more malt) "kinda a Dilbert reference"

Northbridge Hefeweizen (works, with you bring in seatle)

SATA Optimized Weizen

integrated peripheweizen

if you are a Mac guy, I-Weizen

Here's a few,

Heat Sink Hefe'
Hefe Hub
Webcam Wheat
Plug-n-play Heffay'
Viral Wheat
External Hard Drink
Etherwheat
Dual-Core Hefe'
Webmaster Wheat
Tweet Wheat

I like "Control-Alt-daWheat"

You could also go with WarezWeizen

A big thank you to uwjester for coming up with the official name for my second batch -

control+alt+deWheat

This is going to be great. I'll be bottling in a few weeks, and will make sure to come up with a spectacular label. Many thanks to all those who sent their suggestions as well!

It has to include pictures of the keys........and whatever your imagination can come up with. I do get jealous sometimes that I don't bottle, however, I just don't have the time. I can't wait to see the label for that.

Back