Help Building Automated Gas or E RIMS

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

zachzama

Reaction score
So I've been doing a ton of research on what setup to get for our startup brewpub and believe we want to go with an automated RIMS setup. Plenty of people suggest brewmation which we're looking into but my partners seem sold on the Brew Magic V350. Most people I see on these forums say "Man do you know what I could build for $7k?". So I guess I'm looking for one of those folks to help point me in that direction. I saw the brewtroller completed gas panel for not to much but then get stuck knowing all the parts needed to get a solid RIMS setup. I'm not one of those major "Do-It Yourselfers" as I don't have the time or tools to build out my own controller.

So I guess my question is, without major building myself could I put together a better system than the Brew Magic for less or around the same? I'm okay going the electric route too but again, that seems like a lot of do-it yourself work.

Back