Hello!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jkovar

Reaction score
Hi,
I just found this forum. I am in the process of designing (and ordering) my home brewery at the moment in New Hampshire. I have been brewing in the UK and in the Czech Republic before and can't wait to start again after a 3 year break! The sad part is, I am still a few weeks out before I can brew. Getting most excited to get into brewing sours, which I have not brewed before!

Welcome to this forum. I'm a big fan of Czech beers. Tons of info here regarding equipment, ingredients and processes. Looking forward to your post.

Welcome from Missouri! Also interested in brewing sours. I'm seeing two distinct trains of thought. Kettle sour vs Co-pitch. Co-pitch has my interest, but I need to do a little more research first. Good luck and definitely share your sour beer experiments.

It will take some experimentation. I have zero experience with them. First few batches will be sticking to what I know and doing a lot more research.

Back