Hello!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rockin-h_farms

Reaction score
Hello everybody!

I'm just lurking for now. I'm currently in Saudi Arabia and do not have access to hops or yeast (besides baker's yeast), therefore cannot brew much at the moment. Even if I could brew here, alcohol is VERY ILLEGAL over here so I would not be able to discuss it in an open forum.

My wife and I are building a small farm in Texas between Houston and Austin where we plan to raise bees, chickens, and a few cattle, grow fruits, veg, herbs, grains, and hops. The name of our farm is the "Rockin' h" hence my screen name.

I'm a fan of stouts and lagers, she loves cider. I've brewed a few times with my brother-in-law who is a homebrewer turned craft brewery owner.

I joined the forum as I think it will prove to be an invaluable resource when I get back to the US and can start brewing. Hopefully I will then be able to share my successes and lessons learned. Until then, I plan primarily to lurk.

Back