hello

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

huskrfj

Reaction score
Not my first post but close.
I first homebrewed about 5 years ago and then had 3 kids and got busy.
I kept saying i needed to start making beer again but it just didnt happen until now.
In 2 weeks I have brewed 4 batches of extract beers:

Pumpkin ale (just bottled)
White house Honey Ale (going to keg today)
Sierra Nevada Clone x2 brewed sunday now fermenting like madmen

Started out with my old ale pale kit now have that plus two better bottle carboys a glass carboy and a tap tower on my bar downstairs.

A guy I work with sold me his setup which included corny keg and co2 tank and regulator. I just added the tower and a few things. Having a ton of fun with this and wanted to say hi.

Am going to include some pictures of my kegerator build. when i get them uploaded
thanks,
MO

Haier Glass front can fridge from sam's club. Will fit 2 corny kegs when I get another keg. I ran my co2 out to the cabinet next to fridge. Other than drilling the 4 holes in the top for my gas and beer lines I made no other modifications to the firdge.

8244733880_d53752f124_c.jpg

double tap stainless tower from amazon.
8244734476_fb3d2161b5_c.jpg

keg in fridge hooked up!
8243666877_8d896d343d_c.jpg

extra circle to show room for 2nd keg.
http://farm9.staticflickr.com/8343/8243667509_9f72e3b767_c.jpg
co2 in side cabinet
again cant wait to get a beer in the keg after work today.

no sir just that 3d laminate stuff theyre hawking nowadays supposed to 'look like granite'

Latest posts

Back