Hello!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AgingHopster

Reaction score
:mug:

Greetings from SE MI! First I'd like to express my thanks to HBT and all it's members who have helped me discover this diverse and wonderful craft. I've learned so much here already. I decided to make an account since so much of my Google research leads me here anyway. I figured I might as well join in on all the fun. I just started brewing about a year ago and this spring I'm opening a co-op/club in my area dedicated to not only craft beer brewing but also growing hops. Anyway, just thought I'd introduce myself and invite anyone in the SE MI area to join our brew/grow club. Check us out on facebook.com/AgingHopster

Cheers!

PS We're having out 1st meeting tomorrow at Spirit of Hope Church, you are invited. See facebook page for more info.

Welcome. Good luck with your club, I really enjoy participating in mine. Tonight, one of the members, who makes his living in the beer industry, is leading a 'beer sensory class' which I'm looking forward to.

Back