Florida Milton/Pace area brewers or interested in starting a club

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Numsquat

Reaction score
My name is Brad and recently moved to Milton. I'm new to this forum but have been brewing 25 years and have been active in other forums in the past. I was looking for other brewers in the Milton, Pace, Baghdad area to possibly meet with and would love to start a local club. I saw a thread on the Navarre area but nothing seemed to come of it. I've heard of the Pensacola/Escambia club and haven't checked out a meeting yet but it's over a 1/2 hour drive and would like something closer.

I have been a co-founder of a club (Alchemists of Buena Vista Local 220) from where I came from before moving here. It was a small (less than 40 members but less than 2 years old and growing) but very active and diverse. I have started making contacts with a local brew pub and distillery for possible "sponsors" and meeting space for a club, just looking for members.

So if anyone in this area, or even nearby like Pensacola or Navarre, that would be interested in forming/joining a local club, please let me know.

My name is Brad and recently moved to Milton. I'm new to this forum but have been brewing 25 years and have been active in other forums in the past. I was looking for other brewers in the Milton, Pace, Baghdad area to possibly meet with and would love to start a local club. I saw a thread on the Navarre area but nothing seemed to come of it. I've heard of the Pensacola/Escambia club and haven't checked out a meeting yet but it's over a 1/2 hour drive and would like something closer.

I have been a co-founder of a club (Alchemists of Buena Vista Local 220) from where I came from before moving here. It was a small (less than 40 members but less than 2 years old and growing) but very active and diverse. I have started making contacts with a local brew pub and distillery for possible "sponsors" and meeting space for a club, just looking for members.

So if anyone in this area, or even nearby like Pensacola or Navarre, that would be interested in forming/joining a local club, please let me know.
My name is Ben. I would be very interested in a club in Milton or Pace. I have lived here for about two years and have been brewing for nine.
I was a member of the Escambia Bay Homebrewers Club. It is a good club but like you I would prefer something a little closer.
One of the owners of Beardless Brewhaus told me that he would like to get a club started. This was several months ago but he may be a good person to speak to if you haven’t already done so.

My name is Ben. I would be very interested in a club in Milton or Pace. I have lived here for about two years and have been brewing for nine.
I was a member of the Escambia Bay Homebrewers Club. It is a good club but like you I would prefer something a little closer.
One of the owners of Beardless Brewhaus told me that he would like to get a club started. This was several months ago but he may be a good person to speak to if you haven’t already done so.

We have partnered with Beardless for the club. We meet the 2nd Saturday @ 4pm there. We are also adding a 2nd meeting on the 4th Thursday @ 7pm. This is will be more of a social get-together. Come on down! We have a couple of brewing contest coming up in October, including a stout/porter contest to brew with Beardless to go into one of their bourbon barrels for commercial release.

Message me for more info.

Back