Hello from Virginia

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DanseMacabre

Reaction score
This is actually my second post, as I did not catch the introduction thread until after I posted my first question in the kegging section. A little bit of my brewing history. I began kit brewing approximately 10 years ago, but it has been few and far between. However now I find myself in a position to increase production and advance my techniques (mainly due to increased time and a larger space for brewing. I've recently built a a 4 keg keezer with much help from those who built before me on this site. So thanks so much for the help! I will be kegging my first brew tomorrow:rocking: I currently have the following beers going:

Imperial Pale Ale: Bottled and enjoying
Nut Brown Ale: Kegging tomorrow
Belgian Tripel: Primary
Milk Stout: Primary
Amber Ale: Primary
India Pale Ale: Primary

They are all kits made with specialty steeping grains. I'm attempting to get a surplus for the keezer so I can drink comfortably as I move into all grain brewing. That is the next step. I hope to build a MLT soon.

Again, thanks for all the great insight on this forum, and I look forward to being able to help others sometime soon

Cheers:mug:

Latest posts

Back