Hello from the Show-Me State

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

danthebugman

Reaction score
Well I joined here a while back and have spent a lot of time being a sponge. Actually thought I had posted an intro, but as I was posting a question earlier it said that was my first post...oops. Recently started brewing, though I've been doing a lot of reading and research for about the last year or so. Did a Mr. Brew Pale Ale that turned out alright and I just put my first 5 gallon Midwest extract kit in the fermenter this past Saturday (Irish Stout). Absolutely loved the smell of the kitchen while brewing. Aside from that I am married with two kids (a 3 1/2 year old son and a 3 month daughter). I have a B.S. in Biology and have been working at a veterinary clinic for the last 6 years. I also have interests in cigars, entomology, herpetology, computers, DIY projects. Hope to learn a lot, brew a lot, and enjoy some beer :mug:.

Dan

Back