hello from the blue mountians, Australia

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

matho

Reaction score
Hello,

My name is Steve and I live in the Blue Mountains NSW Australia.
I have been hanging out on the Aussie forums for a while and I think its time to broaden my horizons so I'm joining a few international homebrew forums. I have known about HBT for a fair while now as it's one of the best known Homebrew forums.

A little about myself, I'm married and have 2 young kids, I'm a sparky by trade and my current job is in the electricity distribution industry as a Protection technician.

I started AG brewing in 2008 and I built myself a 3V gravity system which i still use and i made myself a mill. I upgraded my brewery in 2010 with a new electric HLT that had a controller that controlled the temperature and measured volume via load cells.
My latest brewery is a 9l (2.5 US gal) braumeister inspired single vessel RIMS that has been called the Braumiser

Here is a few pictures of my gear

Matho's pics at Photobucket

cheers steve

Welcome. My mother is originally from the land Of Aus, I Also have a cousin that is a Sparky in Melbourne. good to see that homebrewing is everywhere!

Load cells...thats too cool!

Back