Hello from St. Louis

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

stlhops

Reaction score
Hello Everyone,

I am new to the forum and I just wanted to introduce myself. Looking to make some friends in the brewing community. Im the only one out my friends that brews so its nice to join a community of brewers. Feel free to add me as a friend. I'd love to hear what you got fermenting, plus would appreciate the help along the way I grow in my brewing.

Welcome to HBT! You will find that this is a really great place to go for advice and answers to your questions. It has a been a great resource to me and my brewing. Why don't you share what kind of setup you have and what you like to brew?

Welcome to HBT! You will find that this is a really great place to go for advice and answers to your questions. It has a been a great resource to me and my brewing. Why don't you share what kind of setup you have and what you like to brew?

Well I currently have a very basic setup as I have been brewing extract only. By September I should have everything to take the jump into All Grain. I can't wait! I am debating between Aluminum and SS, (yes, I have researched and read all the debates) but I will most likely go SS. Its only a $50-100 difference as I see it, so might as well go stainless. Anyway, dont want to start that debate up!! :cross:

I love home brewing because there is so much satisfaction in drinking beer that I created. My favorite beers are IPA's, APA's, Pumpkin Ales, and Oak Porters. All of these I have brewed and tend to repeat them. I am about to get into Belgain ales, different kind stouts/porters, and some Scotch Ales. Im not a big lager drinker and tend to stick with the Ales only. I would love to experiment with Rye as well.

In my profile I will be posting some recipes. They are extract recipes though, but I love every one of them.

I love home brewing because there is so much satisfaction in drinking beer that I created. My favorite beers are IPA's, APA's, Pumpkin Ales, and Oak Porters. All of these I have brewed and tend to repeat them. I am about to get into Belgain ales, different kind stouts/porters, and some Scotch Ales. Im not a big lager drinker and tend to stick with the Ales only. I would love to experiment with Rye as well.
QUOTE]

Best of luck with the new all-grain setup. You definitely won't be sorry you made the switch.

If you are interested in rye recipes, check out the one I just posted.

https://www.homebrewtalk.com/f68/english-rye-stout-188328

Hello !
I am also a new member. Would a newcomer be warmly welcome here? Good day you guy !

Of course. Welcome to HBT Billy. I appreciated a warm welcome when I joined myself and extend the same to you. I will most certainly see much of what you are looking to know just by searching the threads here. If you don't, there a many people who will respond to your posts. Cheers!

Back