hello from Seattle!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mosa

Reaction score
Hey guys! I've posted here a couple of times, but never actually made an introduction. I live in Seatte's Greenwood neighborhood and have been brewing about 1 beer a month since Jan 08, so I'm drinking batch #7 right now. HBT has been an awesome resource for me, so thanks guys!! If anyone in Seattle wants to grab a pint, let me know! :rockin:

-Matt

Welcome to HBT! You'll find a wealth of information on this site and some of the nicest folks anywhere. I'm actually opening a brewpub just north of 85th on Greenwood Ave N. Swing on by for a beer sometime. :mug:

This is awesome, seems like there are quite a few Seattle Homebrewers on this site.

Brewtopia, I'd love to stop by. 85th and Greenwood is really close to where I live, when do you guys open so I can visit?

This is awesome, seems like there are quite a few Seattle Homebrewers on this site.

Brewtopia, I'd love to stop by. 85th and Greenwood is really close to where I live, when do you guys open so I can visit?

We're still a couple months out from opening and probably another 2-4 months after that before we can start brewing. But we will have 24 taps to choose from and trust me, there will be no crap on tap. We'll also have a large selection of bottled beers.

I'm at the sight working most everyday now, so feel free to stop by. We usually have a few beers in the cooler. :mug:

Latest posts

Back