Hello From Peoria

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

KAMMEE

Reaction score
Probably should have done this a while ago, but I'll Introduce myself. I'm located in Peoria, Illinois. I've been brewing for several months and found out that I'm quite addicted to the hobby. About to launch into whole grain brewing and am quite pleased with results so far. Anyone else in Peoria want to hit me up, just PM me.

Thanks, I wondered if anyone will get use out of that post. I seem to have had really bad luck with my bottling bucket, but that washer fixed the leakage. I hope it helps someone else.

I unfortunately have to be out of town that weekend, visiting relatives. I'm going to get there one of these days, but haven't been able to make it since I moved to Peoria.

so do you know what the dates are for beer fest. ive seen the 13-14, 16-17, 23-24. the jaycee websit says on weekend,glo website says another and i seen another date in a little newspaper i got at friar tucks says 16-17.

I thought it was the weekend of April 23rd. My buddy mentioned it, but I'm not sure what his source is.

It would be the 23rd and 24th. The 24th is open to all over 21 years of age while the 23rd is a smaller more private and more expensive thing.

Thanks, I wondered if anyone will get use out of that post. I seem to have had really bad luck with my bottling bucket, but that washer fixed the leakage. I hope it helps someone else.
I didn't...I just commented that I was there.

I've had the same bottling bucket since 1994.

It's never been infected, taken apart, or leaked...;)

Back