Hello from Northern California

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

6thGoal

Stephen
Reaction score
Decided to get back into the hobby after learning about home brewed beer in the mid-1990s when I was living in Dallas, Texas and a co-worker gave me a bottle of his Rattlesnake Ale. It was wonderful, since that time I have been hooked but didn't brew my first back until 1997 or so. Living in Torrance, CA, I hit up the local home brew store and bought a cherry wheat beer. However, I wasn't impressive and I followed it up with an amber ale. Can't tell you how many years that beer sat, bottled. It too was bad.

Fast forward to 2017 and I got the bug to get back into home brewing. Living in California and seeing and tasting all the excellent craft beer, I wanted to be part of excitement. Picked up a starter kits a month or so ago that came with a pale ale. That first batch was just bottled last Friday. Looking forward to learning the craft, currently reading John Palmer's, How To Brew. Been catching up some 'how to' videos on You Tube as well. Looking forward to the fun!

Back