Hello From north west Michigan

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

popscube

Reaction score
I've been on this site for a while but never have introduced myself. I sure do apreciate the advice and the help. I think I'm officially done with beer kits. I'm working on another batch of English brown and so far so good. This will be my fourth or fifth batch. I lose count after a while.:drunk: My next batch needs to be a bit more exotic. Any suggestions? Loving the hobby!

popscube

Welcome fellow Michigander.

In terms of something exotic, maybe a high gravity beer or something really hoppy (if you're into that). I just tried my first Imperial Stout (an Old Rasputin) and I think something like that is what I'm making next.

Good luck with your brewing!

Welcome! From what I see in people's profiles, there's a pretty good number of us Michigander brewers. I'm NE of Grand Rapids.

NE of Grand Rapids?? Does that mean you're on Plainfield??

Sorry, inside joke. My kids live in the Grand Rapids area. Whenever I try to drive there myself, I get messed up with the exits and all and I end up getting off the freeway on Plainfield. DOH. After that mix-up, I can find my way. :rolleyes:

Nope, not Plainfield. Although the guy I brew with is just off Plainfield! I'm in Greenville. But I've lived in the UP for close to half my life. Manistique, Gwinn, Marquette, Escanaba, and the Soo. How's da weather up der?

Welcome to the club!

I'm in Traverse City, Michigan here. Seems to be quite a few of us mitten folk around here.

Something exotic? I'd second a nice hoppy ale or something Imperial. :ban:

Latest posts

Back