hello from Maryland, home of the Orange Cat Brewery

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

OrangeCatBrewery

Reaction score
Hello, this is Paul in Maryland. Im patiently waiting for a 5 gallon batch of kolsch to stop fermenting!! :drunk: Then I am going to start on a honey weizen, cant wait. :p

You should post in your profile where you are in MD. There are a lot of us here, and we're trying to be more active and do group brews at least every few months.

Welcome to the forum and keep an eye out for the next Marlyand brewday.

Hey everyone, I guess i'm kinda piggy-backing on the thread, but I'm also a new member from Maryland, I live in Montgomery County during the summer, and St. Marys County where I goto college the rest of the year. I haven't started brewing yet, but i've began reading books and planning my setup, I'll probably start whenever I get back to school in the fall.

I am from Mo Co. originally and plan on returning as soon as i am put on parole (honorable discharge from the Navy.)

It seems to me that you are from Mo Co. What highschool did you go to?

My dad's been big into homebrews and I think it's about time for me to start making some of my own. I'm up in Havre de Grace; any good places up in Harford (or Cecil) County to get supplies?

Thanks ... I've had several people mention that place, so I'll probably be checking it out soon.

Back