Hello from Jax

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jacobdaughtry

Reaction score
Hello from Jax, Fl. I am new to home brewing. Started several months ago. I have gotten some batches under my belt now(brown ale, budweiser clone, wheat beer, oatmeal stout, grand cru, and a christmas ale). I want to start getting in to all-grain and I am working on getting together the equipment. I think this is not only becoming a hobby, but also an obsession. I am having a lot of fun with it. I just went to my first Beer Club meeting at Seven Bridges with the Cask Klub and it is pretty cool hanging with fellow brewers. Anyone in the area?
Go Gators!
JD

what' up Jacob,

I also live in Jax and have just recently gotten into brewing! Haven't made it to a Cask meeting yet, but last time I was at Just Brew It, Walter was telling me about it. Definatley going to join.

Oh and another thing, Go 'Noles!! hahaha

Ryan

Brunswick GA here checking in! Just Brew it is great!! Member of CASK but unfortunatly haven't made any meetings due to the drive.

Selcome to the madness and addiction. Perhaps wee can get a brew day going soon.

Cheers and Fair Winds,
Kevin

Tidewater Brewing

Hey guys. It would be cool if I could get together with someone to do all grain. Walter offered for me to come by when he brews on Monday evening, but I work MON-FRI evenings. I am off SAT & SUN. Is anyone doing electric brewing? I am in the conceptualizing stages now and about ready to go buy the parts. It would be nice if there was someone who knew how to TIG weld. My sister's father in law has a mig, but I am of the understanding that one can't get a good quality weld necessary for brewing.
GO GATORS!!!
JD

Latest posts

Back