Hello from Arizona

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gertrude

Reaction score
Hello All,
My name is Ron, I am in Mesa, Az.
Several years ago I was into homebrewing quite regularly. Over the years I brewed just about everything from various Blondes/Ambers, to Hefeweizens, to heavy dark Stouts. Since then, changes in life happened and I've not brewed in several years.

All of the equipment I had previously acquired has gone away and I'm starting over now.
My current living space is very limited and I don't have the room to use (and store) the necessary equipment for producing Ales. So as a result, I will try something new, and start off with making Meads in small 1 gallon batches. Hopefully this will satisfy my desires to return to homebrewing for the time being.
I have never made Meads in the past, but I had enjoyed a few made by others and I always wanted to give it a try. I know that the necessary equipment to produce Mead, is far less than what is needed for producing Ales.
Naturally, I will have a million questions on making Mead. I hope to learn from those here who are experienced and knowledgeable, to hopefully make some enjoyable Meads.

So with that, Thank you for allowing me into your forums.
I look forward to being here.
Skol ! :bigmug:

Back